We offer the services of the Health and Wellbeing Team who will be here to support our community. They aim to give people time to talk through things which may be affecting their Health and Wellbeing. Together, they aim to set goals and signpost you to practical advice, places and people that you need. Such as:
- Access to Household Support Fund
- Access to free practical energy saving equipment and advice
- Access to help and advice for people with a new cancer diagnosis
- Local Social and Exercise Groups Health / Fitness Mental Health
- Bereavement support
- Free Educational training course
- Debt and Financial Issues
- Help at home (paid for services)
- Social Care
- Job Seeking
Health & Wellbeing Clinics will run on the last Friday of the month between 9:00 – 13:00 at the Health Centre.
To Book please contact reception on 01598 753226.