08/05/2017 - NEW VACANCY
Vacancy: Patient Services Administrator
Hours: 16 hours per week plus cover for holidays and sickness
Do you have:
- A friendly, sympathetic, reassuring manner
- An ability to communicate with all ages
- A good telephone manner
- An ability to work well on your own or as part of a team using your own initiative
- A flexible approach to your work with an ability to prioritise as circumstances dictate
- At least 3 GCSE grades C or above particularly in English and Mathematics
- Experience of working in a Service environment
- Interested in working with the public in a health environment
- Competent in the use of computers, particularly Microsoft Office programmes, email and the internet
- Reliable and punctual
- Smart in appearance
- The soul of discretion with the ability to deal with highly confidential information
Able to absorb & disseminate information quickly & accurately
Then we are interested in finding out more about you
for further information please contact Sarah Stapleton, Practice Manager.
Email: D-CCG.Lynton@nhs.net; Tel: 01598 753226.
Applications close: 21/05/2017 @ 6pm
Westcountry Cleaning Services
In our 10th year of operation Westcountry Cleaning are delighted to be operating in your area. We are currently seeking part time cleaners for Morning and Evening shifts in Lynton and Combe Martin. 10 - 20 hours per week.
If you are reliable, diligent and self-motivated we would love to hear from you. Experience preferred but not necessary.
Good rates of pay, holiday pay etc.
Should you wish to be considered for our vacancies please send your C.V. to
email@example.com detailing your availability for work and your preferred location.